Three Steps. We pull patients out of the downward spiral and create positive healing momentum. We chart a unique course for each patient, but they all involve the same three steps.
Our 3-Step Program is designed to be effective in the most extreme and fragile cases involving surgical hardware, arthritis or pinched nerves. The same way we help severe patients is exactly how we treat less severe cases and prevent greater problems from developing.
Request An Appointment
Do you suffer from Global Neural Tension™?
Do you have unrelenting, mysterious pain — and no MD, DC or PT has been able to help? Have you endured multiple medical procedures — climbing the ladder with medications — and are still suffering?
You may have GNT™.
An estimated 40 percent of Americans suffer from some form of chronic pain or Global Neural Tension™. (Also called Global Neural Strain™ or GNS™)
Some common conditions that cause GNT include:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Pinched nerves
GNT can send pain anywhere in the body. Common areas include: head, eye, face, jaw, neck, back, under shoulder blades, arm, leg, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, foot, abdomen, groin, rib cage and chest.
This is how GNT develops: Think of it as a “double-crush.” This means the same nerve lines are being compromised in more than one area.
When multiple areas of the nerve line are blocked, it puts tension on the nervous system. The nervous system is like hot coils creating an electrical network for the body. This multi-pronged tension causes the nervous system to relay pain anywhere in the body, and does not respond easily to traditional treatment.
Pain may be: radiating, intermittent, shooting, sharp, stabbing, aching, burning, itching, pressure, swelling, tightness, twitching, tenderness, weakness, numbness, belly pain, internal pain, indescribable discomfort, difficulty controlling muscles or decreased range of motion.
Solve pain with our 3-Step Pain Program
STEP 1: Bonacci Method (RegenAlign™)
- A variety of assessments and manual techniques are utilized to free compromised nerves by aligning the muscles, connective tissue, nerves and joints. Most patients will need 4-12 sessions for enduring stability. The RegenAlign™ posture assessment and technique was developed during 20 years of treating severe, acute and chronic, complicated pain and injury conditions. Many of these conditions were unresponsive to prior medical or alternative treatment, yet we found success by creatively combining various manual techniques. By aligning all the structural parts of the body — muscles, fascia, joints and nerves — the body is able to regain motion and improve function, and pain subsides.
STEP 2: Feldenkrais Method
- Based on the Feldenkrais Method®️ of Somatic Education, this exercise approach is different from traditional physical therapy, and is designed to stabilize the realignment in Step 1. Jeanne Hills, PT, GCFP, is one of the few PT and Feldenkrais practitioners in the Phoenix area, and the only one treating full-time in a clinic who can bill insurance. The gentle exercises retrain the brain to move properly and freely, with the ease and grace of a child, replacing bad habits with good ones.
STEP 3: Wellness Program for Maintenance Visits
- Each patient creates their own maintenance protocol. By maintaining a higher level of wellness, patients avoid extreme pain situations. These visits are less frequent and shorter duration. Throughout this process, the patient must take a hard look at diet and exercise. The cells in the body need nourishment and anti-inflammatory foods. The cells need to be flooded with oxygen and forced to detoxify by exercising, and it is mandatory to get adequate, high-quality sleep. This critical final step is the responsibility of the patient.
- Arizona Pain & Posture uses a holistic approach to solving your pain symptoms at the source. You will not be burdened with addictive opioids when you get treatment with us.
Experience Awareness Through Alignment™
Call today to schedule an appointment.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Marc Bonacci, Chiropractic Physician
Dr. Bonacci loves a challenge. He often calls on doctors in the Valley for referrals, and he says the same thing to each one: “Send me your most difficult patient. The one nobody wants to touch. The one nobody can get better. Watch what happens.” He has confidence in his skills because his success rate is so great. He has developed his own techniques that help him determine the root cause of your pain, from severe leg pain to migraine headaches. Usually, the problem with treatment stems from an incorrect diagnosis. Pain in a person’s elbow might actually mean there is a problem with the neck, back or shoulder. Many therapists will automatically treat the elbow, rather than digging deeper into the root cause. There are many other pitfalls that Dr. Bonacci has discovered through his own experience working with chronic pain. If he hasn’t seen your situation yet, he will be eager to dive into your case and begin the path to healing and wellness with you.